Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

This is the best date to start blogging about my life. Mom said that if you start something new on dates that have same numbers, it would be a good start. Today is exactly 10-10-10 and it is 12:22 am on my clock but I'm still up. So, I just decided to create a new email address with new name and begin with my first blog. I decided not to use my real name because I'm not that strong enough to face this world and reveal the secrets behind me. I had so much to share with the world about my life and through blogging I could maybe lighten up this load that I've been carrying since I was little. I'll just leave it up to here and maybe do my 2nd blog tomorrow. I need to go to bed because I had to attend the first mass tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment